Dr. Roger Druckman was born and raised in New York City, New York. After obtaining his undergraduate degree at Long Island University, Zeckendorf Campus, he went on to receive his dental degree at the New York University College of Dentistry.
He then served on active duty as a dentist in the United States Army Dental Corps. He has earned 4 fellowships; 1 in general dentistry from the Academy of General Dentistry and 3 for his work in TMJ diagnosis and treatment from the Academy of Dentistry International, the International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics, and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain. Furthermore, Dr. Druckman has a diplomate in pain management from the American Academy of Pain Management. He passed the board exams in implantology from the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, completed a 2-year Orthodontic program from the United States Dental Institute, 2-year advanced orthodontic program from the Academy of Straight Wire Orthodontics, and a 1-year mini residency in Implantology at New York University College of Dentistry.
Professional Honors and Fellowships:
Diplomate of the American Academy of Pain Management granted in 2012 after completing the board requirements and passing the board examination from the American Academy of Pain Management.
Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry granted in 1983 for extensive post-graduate education. Over 3000 hours of post-graduate education in the following: Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction, Orthopedics / Orthodontics, Occlusion, Radiology, diagnosis and treatment planning as well as Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Oral surgery, Implants, Cosmetic dentistry, Pedodontics, and dental materials.
Fellow of the Academy of Dentistry International granted in 1987 for work in TMD diagnosis and treatment.
Fellow of the International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics granted in 1988 for work
in TMD diagnosis and treatment.
Fellow of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain granted in 1989 after completing the board requirements and passing the board examinations from the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain.
Invited to represent the United States in delegations to the Soviet Union in 1989 and to the Peoples Republic of China in 1990 as a dentist who specialized in TMD diagnosis and treatment by presenting lectures to leading Soviet and Chinese dentists on TMD topics. These delegations were begun by President Eisenhower to promote good will soon after the Second World War.
Invited to represent the United States by the executive director of the American Society of Pain Educators to meet in Vietnam in November of 2005 as part of a delegation of professionals specializing in pain management. This delegation was one of the first to compare and contrast pain management philosophies and treatment techniques between Vietnamese and Western pain management practitioners. This activity was sponsored jointly by the American College of Medical Quality and People to People Ambassador Programs. The American College of Medical Quality is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education for physicians and this activity leads towards the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
In July of 2006 there was an invitation from Dr. Srinivasa N. Raja, a professor and director of the Division of Pain Management, director of Pain Research, and a professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine to represent the United States as part of People to People Ambassador Programs’ Anesthesiology and Pain Management Delegation to South Africa in November 2006. The activity is sponsored by the American College of Medical Quality and People to People Ambassador Programs. This activity also leads towards the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Advanced Dental Programs:
Two-year Orthodontic program from the United States Dental Institute in straight wire orthodontics and functional appliances completed in 1984.
Another two-year Orthodontic program from American Straight Wire Orthodontic Association completed in 1984 and a third two-year advanced orthodontic program from American Straight Wire Orthodontic Association completed in 1986.
Series of four courses in orthodontics from Clinical Foundation of Orthopedics and Orthodontics completed in 1983.
One-year program in Implantology given by the New York Maxi Course in Implantology in affiliation with New York University College of Dentistry completed in 2004. He has been placing and restoring implants, performing bone and tissue grafts for implants, periodontal plastic surgery, and periodontal surgery since the late 1970’s. He utilizes CT scans and the Simplant program for computer guided surgery and implant placement.
Trained in June of 2008 by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Criminal Justice Information Services Division in an NCIC (National Crime Information Center) Dental Coding Workshop to provide assistance to law enforcement in the identification of missing and unidentified person cases.
- Past President of NYU Implant Study Club 2003 – 2004
- Alternate on Ethics Committee of Metropolitan Denver Dental Society 2003 – 12/2006
- Delegate to the Colorado Dental Association representing the Metropolitan Denver Dental Society – representing approximately 1500 dentists – 2007 – 2013 & 2015 – current
- Ethics and Peer Review Committee, AACP – 2007 – 2010
- Conflict Resolution – Legal Assistance Committee, AACP – 2007 – 2010
- Research Committee – AACP – 2007 – 2010
- Sleep Committee – AACP – 2007 – 2010
- Central Office – Association Resources Committee – AACP – 2007 – 2010
- Craniofacial Pain Assessment, Diagnosis & Management Committee, AACP – 2007 – 2010
- Budget Committee of Metropolitan Denver Dental Society – 2011 – 2012
- Bylaws Committee of Metropolitan Denver Dental Society – 2011 – current
- Charter Member, American Association of Functional Orthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- Member, American Orthodontic Society
- Member, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Member, American Academy of Pain Management
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Member, Academy of GP Orthodontics
- Member, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr. Druckman is an ALL-INCLUSIVE dentist that will eliminate your pain and provide you with excellent dental care!!