Dr. Roger Druckman is up to date on the very latest materials and techniques and continually attends courses in all aspects of dentistry. Therefore, due to his education and extensive training, he can skillfully take care of ALL your dental needs, and that is why he is truly an all-inclusive dentist! One child even referred to him as the “daddy dentist” since he is very gentle and kind. On many occasions, patients will be laughing at his jokes because he makes them feel at ease since they trust him due to his expertise and experience and know he is passionate about dentistry!
Diagnostic and Preventative
- Comprehensive Dental Exam
- Digital X-Rays – (** Logicon decay detecting software)
- Diagnodent Screenings (A painless scanning procedure that utilizes laser-light for cavity detection.)
- Intra Oral Camera with decay detecting capability
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Professional Dental Cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Sealants – A protective coating placed on teeth to prevent cavities.
- Composite (tooth-colored) Fillings
- Inlays and Onlays – gold or porcelain
Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- Scaling and Root Planing – A deeper cleaning designed to treat periodontal disease.
- Periodontal Maintenance – An ongoing program designed to maintain the health of the teeth and gums following scaling and root planning.
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oral Sedation
- IV Sedation
Root Canal Therapy
Dr. Druckman uses high-tech electronic instruments that can measure the length of the root canal so that the complete canal is filled to ensure excellent healing and treatment. He also uses instrumentation that has the filling material exactly sized to the shaping and filing instruments to ensure proper filling of the canals, and uses a warm gutta-percha to ensure that all accessory canals, not just the major canals, are filled.
Prosthetics (Restorative & Removable)
- Crowns (Caps) – gold or porcelain
- Full Dentures
- Partial Dentures
- Implant Retained Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Palate-less Dentures
Dr. Druckman believes in taking preliminary impressions to ensure the final impressions are emboldened to the exact structure of the jaw. He then uses wax rims to set the smile line and lip line so that the final aesthetics of the dentures are exactly what the patient wants. When it comes to setting the teeth, often time, Dr. Druckman will set the upper anterior teeth himself so that the patient can duplicate the beautiful smile they once had. These extra steps ensure that patients who receive removable prosthetics will have the dentures and partials that not only look good and function well but are also comfortable to wear.
Teeth in a Day
- Placement of dental implants, crowns, bridges, or a full-set of teeth in a single day on many occasions depending on the patient’s dental needs.
- We treat children of all ages! They should receive an exam/tour of the office (happy visit) as soon as their first tooth appears or by their first birthday, whichever comes first.
Occlusal Equilibration (Bite Adjustments)
- A gentle and painless modification of the teeth that removes bite irregularities and interferences that may cause fractures of the teeth and fillings.
- Night Guards / Bruxism Splints – A removable appliance that protects the teeth and restorations from clenching and grinding at night.
- Athletic Mouth Guard – An oral appliance used to protect the teeth from athletic injuries.
Dr. Roger Druckman is an ALL-INCLUSIVE dentist that will eliminate your pain and provide you with excellent dental care! To learn more about his general dentistry in Denver, Colorado, call 303-691-2860 today.